Opinion needed

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    What do you guys think of this bag? Do anyone has modelling pictures? I am unable to find on this forum.
    Thank you ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394718110.305467.jpg

2. That looks like a vintage bag. It's different from the classic flap but it's not my style. Idk if I would get it.

3. It's a beautiful vintage bag IMO. My mother has this model, and here is what I like about it:
    1) lightweight
    2) single flap
    3) (can be used) cross body
    4) versatile (goes easily from day to evening events)
    If you like this flap, I highly recommend finding one for you. :smile:

4. I love this style! It's called the diana vintage flap. There have been reveals before. I recall one of the TPFers has a beautiful sky blue one as her avatar and I think she has more than one color too!

5. im looking for modeling pic of this bag, i havnt seen anyone carry this piece at all. I do see it on ebay alot.

6. I personally really like this style. If i can find one in mint condition i will buy prelove.

7. +1

I have this exact bag in 2 sizes (9" & 10") and I absolutely love both. I find myself using it more than my Maxi and Jumbos as well.

For reference, I am 5'5" and I can wear it crossbody comfortably.

8. If you need I can post pictures of the bag alone, but I wouldn't dare asking my mother for 'modeling pics'. :lol:

9. I love this vintage style. But, I don't have one to do modeling photos;((

10. :lol: it is ok. i will keep on searching for modelling pictures to see how it sits on the body. Thank you though;)

11. I'll try to post a modeling picture for you tomorrow.

12. #12 Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
    :love:

Attached Files:

13. I have been wanting this vintage bag but I can't find one in good condition at the price I am willing to pay. My hunt continues

Malleries and Other pre-loved site are way too over priced

I will one day add this to my collection.

14. and of course it looks nice on princess Diana:biggrin:

15. Not sure if you are looking at pre owned only but I saw some at NM still.