Opinion needed

Miats

Apr 30, 2014
What do you guys think about Canteen crossbody? Too trendy, too young? I really like it, but on the fence on how useful it will be for me.
I would probably use it as a casual dinner date or a vacation.

Attachments

• A23AEBEC-F149-4E1E-A961-7B8CA2A6722B.jpeg
    A23AEBEC-F149-4E1E-A961-7B8CA2A6722B.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 544
  • 8E59BF21-95D5-44B1-8759-D4C28E1E46A4.jpeg
    8E59BF21-95D5-44B1-8759-D4C28E1E46A4.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 543
What do you guys think about Canteen crossbody? Too trendy, too young? I really like it, but on the fence on how useful it will be for me.
I like it a lot and am considering one for myself! I know it isn't the most practical but love the shape for dinner date etc as you mentioned. There is a sale starting on the 7th and I'm hoping these bags are included. Maybe check with your SA?

Reactions: TangerineKandy
I think it's cute and like the color. But I don't like to change bags daily - more like maybe weekly - so a little one like that wouldn't work for me. All my bags are pretty much the same size - medium to large.

I found the way it opens to be slightly strange, as it is limited and not very functional but I still find it to be an attractive bag. May be a good one to pick up during the PCE.

Meh. It’s cute. A lot of different designers have this style. I like the color you show. I think if you’re on the fence skip it. You should love what you buy and not second guess.

Thanks to everyone for giving me your opinion. I had made my mind, I am going ask the SA to put it aside for me a day or two before the sale starts, there was only 2 of this colour in the store and it’s sold out on line. I’ll know if it’s a keeper once I try it at home.

Reactions: focoach
They have this style at the outlet, if you want to check it out there and save some money for a similar style.