Opinion needed

Wendyann7

Nov 19, 2013
What do you guys think about Canteen crossbody? Too trendy, too young? I really like it, but on the fence on how useful it will be for me.
I would probably use it as a casual dinner date or a vacation.
I like it a lot and am considering one for myself! I know it isn't the most practical but love the shape for dinner date etc as you mentioned. There is a sale starting on the 7th and I'm hoping these bags are included. Maybe check with your SA?

Reactions: TangerineKandy

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
What do you guys think about Canteen crossbody? Too trendy, too young? I really like it, but on the fence on how useful it will be for me.
I would probably use it as a casual dinner date or a vacation.
I think it's cute and like the color. But I don't like to change bags daily - more like maybe weekly - so a little one like that wouldn't work for me. All my bags are pretty much the same size - medium to large.

Miats

Apr 30, 2014
Thanks to everyone for giving me your opinion. I had made my mind, I am going ask the SA to put it aside for me a day or two before the sale starts, there was only 2 of this colour in the store and it’s sold out on line. I’ll know if it’s a keeper once I try it at home.

Reactions: focoach