Opinion needed - medium flap cracked calfskin. Yes or No?

O.G.
Jan 31, 2014
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and would like to ask your thought on this bag.

Just a bit of background here...I own a black 2.55 reissue size 226 RHW aged calfskin and want to add an medium classic flap to my collection. I am looking for a dark color bag that can be used for work and casual occasion.

Today I came across this bag. It made my jaw dropped but not sure if i can only use for casual outings. Also, anyone own a bag with this kind of leather? Does the leather hold up well. PA said it is calfskin treated to make it cracked and aged.

Should I pull the trigger for this bag? Any thoughts are welcome :smile:

Thank you very much for your help!

IMG_1487867565.945891.jpg

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and would like to ask your thought on this bag.

Just a bit of background here...I own a black 2.55 reissue size 226 RHW aged calfskin and want to add an medium classic flap to my collection. I am looking for a dark color bag that can be used for work and casual occasion.

Today I came across this bag. It made my jaw dropped but not sure if i can only use for casual outings. Also, anyone own a bag with this kind of leather? Does the leather hold up well. PA said it is calfskin treated to make it cracked and aged.

View attachment 3614345

Do you love it? If so, get it. If not, don't get it. [emoji6]

Reactions: 24601

View attachment 3614345
I had chance to see this bag in person. I think the material is durable and also hides scratches well if any. However the style is very specific and so you have to love it and it has to work with your style.

But if you decided not to get it or if you know your SA had more than 1 in medium size, you should send @Jereni a mesage because she was looking for exactly this in medium size :P

Reactions: 24601 and JazzyMac
Thanks for your input everyone :smile:
Feel like I will not get enough use of her.

@Vanana - SA said she has 2 of this in medium size. However, the boutique is in Bangkok. Not sure if it is too far away [emoji21]

View attachment 3614345

I saw this bag in person. The leather appears to be durable and imo a great every day bag. However, I do not know if it comes in two sizes. The one that I saw at NM was definitely the size of a double flap jumbo and a little unstructured.