Opinion Needed for Coin Purse and M/U Clutch

In terms of size, I think the Makeup will fit the items that you're planning to carry much better.

Are you a dark-color person, monsoon? Because if you are, I think the Marine Makeup would be really pretty. However, I noticed that you have some darker color pieces in your collection already. Maybe consider the natural? Are you sure you're not into blue at all? The new aquamarine or FB would probably look really nice in this shape :smile:

Good thought, zac! Perhaps I should wait 'til March until they get collection colors in... As you, I'm not a blue person, either. I'd be more inclined to get a green something or other, but I don't know about the Vert Gazon. :wtf: :sad:

So...these pics of the M/U clutches and coin purses...are these the ONLY colors they have available or are these just the colors that you've narrowed down and just trying to choose from?

Because I'm seriously considering either style for me as well. :love:

So...these pics of the M/U clutches and coin purses...are these the ONLY colors they have available or are these just the colors that you've narrowed down and just trying to choose from?

Because I'm seriously considering either style for me as well. :love:

They're a bit limited on the clutch because they're still waiting on a shipment of collection colors, which should be in-store around the first week of March. As for the coin purses, they have GAZOODLES of colors available. The pictured ones are those colors that really piqued my interest. Ring Kim (or the SA of your choice), incoral, and see if they can send us more pics. :yes:

In terms of size, I think the Makeup will fit the items that you're planning to carry much better.

Are you a dark-color person, monsoon? Because if you are, I think the Marine Makeup would be really pretty. However, I noticed that you have some darker color pieces in your collection already. Maybe consider the natural? Are you sure you're not into blue at all? The new aquamarine or FB would probably look really nice in this shape :smile:

I know, spiral, which is why I think that I'll wait another couple of weeks to make my final decision on the clutch because I'd really LOVE to see the clutch in the collection colors. Aquamarine and FB might be contenders once I see them, you know?! :nuts: :drool: As zac mentions in another thread, I need to SPICE THINGS UP! :graucho:

the marine MU clutch is very pretty and most efficient buying but the caramel is a perfect addition that'll match ur collections, although not trying to be an evil here, but every girl can use the coin purse :graucho:
the lilac is sooo pretty :love: but with the rust, no need to worry getting dirty :yes:

and i think that depends on what make up items u carry... i only carry compact, lip gloss and compact blush, and there's still lot of rooms for receipts and cards :yes:

sea, which accessory do you carry your make up items in? I, too, only carry a few items (lipstick/gloss, mascara, compact). :smile:

I think either the caramel or naturel makeup clutch would well complement your current collection.

As for the coin purse - I'd go with the pale pink just because it looks like it has the best leather. Otherwise if you were able to find the Ink or Lilac in better leathers - I'd go for one of those.. I guess the lilac if you want a pop of bright to contrast your bags.. or ink since it's darker and you wouldn't have to worry as much about wear? Since your coin purse would be in your bag along with your other things...

sea, which accessory do you carry your make up items in? I, too, only carry a few items (lipstick/gloss, mascara, compact). :smile:

i only carry a compact and blush, i have the brush inside the clusher compact but i just wanna show you that it fits a long brush as well to consider the length of your mascara.

DSCN2940.jpg

filled top view
DSCN2941.jpg

filled side view
DSCN2942.jpg