Opinion needed about ring to go with black diamond bracelet

oreo713

O.G.
Jun 4, 2008
I am in need of opinions and you ladies have exquisite taste, so who better to ask?. I am interested in purchasing this small black diamond crown ring to wear with the black diamond happy face bracelet that I decided to keep. Although I'm usually against jewelry that is "matchy-matchy", I think that this would look nice with the bracelet. What do you think? The ring is the perfect size for my ring finger, but I don't want that to be the deciding factor.(that is not my finger, it belongs to the person selling the ring) BTW....the seller is selling it to me at a phenomenal price! Thank you, my friends!!!
I'll post a pic of the bracelet too.

Attachments

• 2cynthia bach ring.jpg
    2cynthia bach ring.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 203
  • DSCN2753.JPG
    DSCN2753.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 204
I love the crown design of the ring and definitely think it will look great with your bracelet.

I think it matches well without looking like a set. It is hard to tell with the clarity of the bracelet photo being a bit blurred but I think they work well together. If YOU like it, go for it! :smile:

Thank you ladies. I should be able to make a better decision once I try the ring on in person next week. I'll post pictures of the ring and bracelet together (hopefully a clearer picture, my photography skills leave a lot to e desired....lol).

Reactions: agooaculture