Opinion needed about resizing a gold diamond band please

surfergirljen

Ooooh, pretty!
O.G.
Feb 24, 2009
Canada
I know there are some jewelers in this forum and some girls who've had diamond rings resized as well, so any input would be greatly appreciated!

I'm thinking of purchasing this VCA ring on ebay:

However it's listed as a size 6.25 and I'm really more of a 7.25. Given the diamonds set in the band, what are the possibilities of widening this ring successfully? Would it ruin the ring? Not very concerned about resale, just about the look/integrity of the piece.

Thank you in advance for your input!!

(would also be very interested if anyone has dealt with this seller before and what their experience with him was like?)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123#ht_2624wt_1167

Oct 6, 2007
Shopping for Sparkle
I'm not a jeweller but i recently had a ring sized up that has diamonds halfway down the band like this VCA and it was fine, but it probably depends if theyre set in a channel setting or prong set too. the ring i had sized for comparision for a size 5 and sized up to a 7. I hope this helps until a jeweller can respond!

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
Maybe you can call your SA at VCA and ask if the Fleurette ring can be easily resized. Tell them a relative is thinking of giving the ring to you but it's too small.