Opinion Needed 20 motifs in tigereye or yellow/pink gold ?

Guesswho

May 10, 2014
I am thinking of getting my first 20 motifs. I am attracted to the tigereye, but not sure if it is a popular option. Yellow or pink gold is low maintenance and can be worn anywhere, but it is matted, and does not reflect the light well.

If you can only choose one, which one do you recommend? Thanks!

That is a tough choice! You can't go wrong with any of the three but my vote goes to Tiger's Eye. I think it is absolutely gorgeous. I love its glow.

I agree with sailorstripes. The solid yg/pg is great because it's no maintenance, but I think the Tiger's Eye has much more character and is visually more interesting. No matter what you choose, you are going to be a happy girl! :smile:

Reactions: sailorstripes
I totally agree with other posters that full rose gold/yellow gold require little care and maintenance. However, buying a 20 motifs would mean you are unlikely to wear it 24/7, its easy to remove before swim/shower, unlike a single motif pendant or ear studs.
Although I'm not a fan of Tigereye, I much prefer the Alhambra long necklace set with stones. The beaded frames/settings around the stones make the necklace more interesting and intricate. I think there's more workmanship involved too.