opinion: Galliera too flashy?

I think the Galleria is gorgeous! However, I do not like the gold plate that LV is putting on some bags such as the Galleria, Hampstead, etc. You could always carry the bag with the plate inward, though.

It sure is a head turner and will draw lots of compliments :yes: It really depends on the occasion...if you want to be a bit more low-key and subtle then this may not be the best choice to bring along. But for weekend outings, shopping, travel and so forth, a teeny bit of flashiness should not be a problem :biggrin: I love mine cos' it's so trendy and chic!!!

I dont think its too flashy at all. I was thinking about getting this same bag as well but had the same concerns as you did. I saw one woman one here that showed the bag being worn and it looked gorgeous. However, I havent been able to see that many model pics of the bag being worn so Im unsure as well. I may be missing a post here with model pics of the galleria but someone should definitely start one so we can all see! hint, hint. :tup: