opinion for second chanel bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
    i recently just got a chanel maxi xl lambskin gh for my bday present and im hooked now.
    now im thinking of getting another chanel (maybe another black chanel) and confused whether i should get a caviar jumbo or reissue (2.26 or 2.27).
    can you ladies help me to decide which one I should get since i will prolly use it for day and evening and also the hardware?
    (ps: im 155cm =5'01)
    thanks alot

2. I would get the reissue since you already have a flap

3. Since you already have a maxi flap, I would suggest you either go
    For reissue, a 226 matt black with ghw; or
    For caviar, a m/l in another colour with shw.

4. in 2.26 or 2.27?
    thanks for your opinion

5. 227.

6. Reissue 226 black ghw! since the 227 will be a similar size to maxi, and since you already have classic flap, a reissue will be nice for variety.

7. Ita

8. I think a reissue 226 would be fantastic, OP!

9. Since you have a maxi, I would suggest the reissue in 226. Black or another neutral color.

10. #10 Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
    If you prefer to diversify your Chanel collection, the 226 reissue is a good option. However, I notice that you need an everyday bag. I think a caviar bag will be a wise choice since it is more durable

11. IA - good idea

12. How about getting a reissue since you have a classic already? ;)

I have reissues in 225, 226 and 227. Personally i don't usually use my 227 as an evening bag. Usually only as a day bag.

If you need it for both day and night, i would recommend 226 ;)

13. ahh now im thinking about either 2 26 black metalic GH or caviar GH
    thanks for helping me to narrow down the choices :smile:

14. 226 is fab!

15. reissue forsure, i'd go with 227 personally, but if you want 226 go for it!