opinion for gucci bags

Sep 11, 2006
hi there,

i need you girls opinions, which bag do you think is a better all purpose bag? (to carry in the day and at night etc..)...or which bag do you like better? thanks all for your help!!:yes:

ps: please note that the gucci positano is the small version, not the huge one..thanks all

Attachments

• 162879_FFK2G_1078.jpg
    162879_FFK2G_1078.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 77
  • boston.jpg
    boston.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 66
hey,
personally i love the scarf bag for the daytime and the other for the evening. If you say the second bag is small then it will probably be no good for the day time, unless you carry next to nothing with you. However the scarf bag looks far too big to use at night. I think you would get fed up of carrying the weight around and its one of those bags that once you put something in it doesnt come out, it all just adds up. This bag wouldnt look very good if it was empty i dont think and it would feel really strange and light.

I bought the Abbey shoulderbag 2 months ago and although its rather large i find it a brilliant shape for night time too, its not too large but not too small but again i wouldnt take it out to places where i go of an evening id rather get a zipped top non expensive bag lol
good luck with your decision though :biggrin: