Opinion Engagement Ring

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My boyfriend and I are shopping for a ring are interested in these two. We are going to VCA this week so any opinions or comments would be great? :biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. I never bought VCA, but I prefer the 1st one.

3. I prefer the 2nd, but it really depends on your lifestyle and whether or not you want a flashier ring (the 1st one has more presence and will look bigger) or something understated and classic that sits lower on the finger and might be a more practical choice. I have a basket set three stone and it never catches on anything, which is good because I work with expensive clothes. If I didn't have to worry about snagging cashmere, I might feel differently and go for the bling factor!

4. I prefer the setting of the second one with a different center stone. Not a fan of the emerald cut, but if that is the cut you like, go for it. I am not a fan of the first setting. I think all the side stones take away from the center stone. So if it were me, I would get the second ring with a different center stone.

5. I would prefer the second one. It's simple.:biggrin:

I have never bought anything from VCA, either. Because most ot the designs seem a bit too lovely for me. LOL. But, I am interested in the brand because it is positioned as a higher-level as a brand than Cartier, and VCA's diamonds are only D&E colors.:nuts: Is it true? If so they are stricter than HW. HW use F color diamonds...

6. I love the first one, it has an Art Nouveau feeling to it.

7. I like the 2nd one. Good luck! ;)

8. The first one is so elegant. :tup:

9. The first one. It's gorgeous!

10. I like the first one, more unique

11. I love #2. I feel like #1 has a very mall-jeweler-in-the-80s feel to it.

12. #2 is pretty

13. Thanks for the comments. :smile: Seems like there is an equal mix here. I have the same thoughts that #1 is more elegant but #2 is more simplistic so I can't decide which way to go. Btw, VCA does only use D & E diamonds but their are beautiful.

14. The second one is gorgeous and it is my pick!!

15. Also, here's another pic of the first ring. I thought the first top view doesn't do it justice because this view looks beautiful.:P

Attached Files: