OPI Shrek Forever Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
    [​IMG]
    Yes, I am a fan of Shrek. haha I have to be being a mother to a 6 y/o:smile: But, lets face it, this collection is ridiculously cute! Release date for Shrek (the movie) is slated for May 21, 2010. So, I'm hoping the polish collection will be released sometime in April, as it's my birthday:P My 2 favorites, Who The Shrek Are You (love the name) & Ogre-The-Top Blue. Kinda reminds me of Nars Rated R Duo. I'll have to see Funky Donkey & the others before I make my decision. Is it sad to say I wanted glitter polishes?! I love the glitter polishes in the Alice collection.

2. Like others have stated, I am surprised no green.

3. #3 Feb 8, 2010
    I think Who The Shrek Are You is green:smile: Like maybe a greener chartreuse color.

4. i plan on buying all of them =D im excited i love cartoon themed items so OPI took my soul on this collection lol :rolleyes:

5. These are pretty cute colors. I like Funky Donkey... what a unique collection.

6. I think this is so cute.

7. #7 Feb 8, 2010
    this was my DH and my first date movie - I must have this set even if I don't wear all the colors.

8. Every time I think of anything that has to do with Shrek, green pops into my head. So I'm really kinda surprised that there isn't more green in the collection.

I think I'll wait to make my final decision until I see swatches, but from the promos alone I have a feeling I'm passing.

9. ^but "who the shrek are you" is shrek green...
    I don't know about this collection. That shrek green could end up looking pretty tacky. The purple donkey color might be nice.

10. I think i'll try the rumple's wiggin' when it comes out =)

11. How fun. I like the look of all those colours.

12. This is so adorable! I need some Funky Dunkey on my toes.

13. Oohh, I am loving funkey dunkey!

14. Whoa, I didn't know O.P.I had a Shrek collection lol. I like the funky donkey color. I have too many purple polishes though... the blue's are pretty!

15. This is such a fun and adorable collection. I am sure I will be picking up one or two. :smile: