OPI Remover v. Zoya Remover

nordysgal

Dec 11, 2009
I have been using OPI Expert Touch and like it a lot. I actually just bought Zoya Remove+ over the weekend because people seem to recommend it a lot here. I'm also curious to hear what people think are the differences - I have used the Zoya once, and can't really tell...

jadecee

Jun 8, 2006
I've tried the Sephora OPI Nail polish remover and thought it was ok and then tried the regular OPI nail polish remover that looks like this:

And that was even better (made the Sephora OPI one seemed like it super sucked in comparison).

Then I tried Zoya remove and it beats out both of those easy!

KiraAR

More caffeine please
Apr 19, 2011
I have to go with Zoya Remove+. I've tried so many, including OPI, but Zoya is the best. I must confess that I bought their "gallons of goodness" promotion a few months ago. My husband can never know how much Remove+ I have hoarded!

chengj

Hello Kitty <3
Feb 16, 2011
I have to go with Zoya Remove+. I've tried so many, including OPI, but Zoya is the best. I must confess that I bought their "gallons of goodness" promotion a few months ago. My husband can never know how much Remove+ I have hoarded!

So jealous! I was going to get that promo but didn't want to come back home (I was at school at the time) with four gallons of remover. Oh my parents would have been pissed

gre8dane

So Proud!!
O.G.
Mar 30, 2008
I use the OPI Expert Touch, get the 32 oz size from Transdesign/Nailsupplies. LOVE it! I did not realize how easy it is to remove reds, Chanel Vamp & glitter polishes! Always a pain before.

thithi

::pretty:tough::
O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
I tried the Zoya remover as well and find that it works really fast despite drying of the nailbeds... I sort of like my cheapie non-acetone remover a little better because it's an oily solvent and doesn't make my nails peel. It takes forever to remove polish though.

marbella8

O.G.
Jan 27, 2009
Thanks so much everyone. Here's the thing, I want something to quickly remove polish, but not be harsh like acetone, so it seems like that's what the Remove + does.

I bought the natural stuff from Whole Foods, and my goodness I have to scrub off my polish practically :wtf:

Zoya Remove + it is.

btw- what was this gallon of goodness promo?

pandapharm

OOH shiny!!
O.G.
Feb 28, 2011
Lol, I bought the little pump bottle of Remove+ to try. I do like it but gosh I just don't want to pay that much for remover... I could be spending that on polish, lol!!!

haha me too! I ended up buying the 8oz one to try since the last promo gave 2 polishes for free, I figured it helped offset the cost of the remover. So far I have only heard good things about it though so I'm excited!