OPI Nicole and Nic's Sticks - any good, any difference to original OPI ?

I LOVE my Nic's Sticks! The color ("Catch Ya Later") is a perfect, pearly buff color, it goes on really easily, and dries fast. In fact, mine is almost gone because I've used it for my last, like, 8 at-home manicures...

I know this is an older thread, but I figured I'd give it a bump, because I have a little info about Nic's Sticks. Some wondered where to find them. I just my Ulta mailer today, and Ulta is now carrying Nic's Sticks in their stores. If you have an Ulta near by, you're in luck!

I really like the sticks..the polish dries really fast on your nails! I thought it would be really messy but it's not messy at all. Not sure how long it lasts because I tested this on one nail and removed it later because I painted my nails with OPI Russian Navy.

Nicole by OPI is pretty good polish. A bit thinner than regular OPI, but it still has good color and lasts pretty well. Curious about Nic's Sticks myself.

I purchased "In the Nic of Time" tonight at Walgreens. It went on really smooth and shiny and only took a few minutes to dry. I'm thinking about getting the light pink color too. These are great if you're in a hurry or traveling.

I know this thread is really old, but I have to ask a dumb question about the sticks!
I have one and the first time I tried to use it it went on really streaky and looked like I had painted my nails with white out. Now I pulled it out again and want to do my nails but the bristles on the brush part are hardened with nail polish and even though I tried to clean it, it's still the same? Was I supposed to clean it before I put it away the last time I used it?
So far I'm not impressed with the sticks and am glad I got this one for free because I find nail polish in a bottle so much easier to apply...idk maybe I am just doing it wrong?

I have a few bottles of OPI Nicole polishes which I really like. Great quality and the polish last a long time. I actually bought my first bottle in TJ Maxx but the others were purchased in Walmart.
They're worth purchasing.

my experience with nicole by opi nic's sticks was good, untill the brush didn't go in the cap straight. it wouldn't go down and so i was stuck with a dent. it's really hard to use now. :sad:

Yeah. The nic sticks in my experience suck. They do get hard but if you work with the polish (shake and pump) the brush softens by the second or third nail. They still are a streaky mess and horle though!!

I know this thread is really old, but I have to ask a dumb question about the sticks!
I have one and the first time I tried to use it it went on really streaky and looked like I had painted my nails with white out. Now I pulled it out again and want to do my nails but the bristles on the brush part are hardened with nail polish and even though I tried to clean it, it's still the same? Was I supposed to clean it before I put it away the last time I used it?
So far I'm not impressed with the sticks and am glad I got this one for free because I find nail polish in a bottle so much easier to apply...idk maybe I am just doing it wrong?