OPI HONG KONG collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. thoughts on these? did you buy any of them?

2. I just bought a Good Mandarin is hard to find. It's an orange/red, but more on the orange/coral side. I'm wearing it right now and really like it.

3. This is the first collection from OPI I cannot find anything worth buying.

4. I bought Lucky Lucky Lavender (great on both toenails and fingernails, especially when you have a nice tan) Red my fortune cookie (really bright red, just a very nice colour) and Jade is the new black (love that one! Unlike all my other OPI's and supercute with a hip outfit)

5. I love creams, so I bought 5!

Pinky to thumb - Red My Fortune Cookie, Lucky Lucky Lavender, A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find, Jade is the New Black, Hot & Spicy
    [​IMG]

6. #6 Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
    i have kinda a big wish list on this collection i havent had a chance to pick up nething i am waiting for ulta to have a OPI sale but heres what i want
    -Jade is the new black
    -Lucky lucky lavender
    -dim sum plum
    -pearl of wisdom
    -pandamoirum pink
    -a good mandarin is hard to find
    -hot and spicy
    PS- most of this was scrangies fault i blame her lol

7. I *must* have jade is the new black and dim sum plum! Other than that, I can leave all the oranges and reds... maybe will look at a few of the others.

8. I want Jade is the new black! But the collection is not out here yet.

9. I got Suzi Says Feng Shui.

10. I saw them at Ulta today and I didn't think anything was worthwhile.

11. I was in Beauty Brands earlier today and saw these. The SA said they just got them in last week. The only one I'm really crazy about is Jade is the New Black - I must have that one! I would have bought it today, but BB had a lot of OPI on clearance (suedes were 65% off and many other colors are 35% off), so I already had a handful of bottles! Ah well, next time.

12. Jade is the New Black and Suzi Says Feng Shui are on their way to me. Can't wait.

13. Any online retailers who will send my Jade is the New Black with free or really low shipping?

14. I like Jade is the new black... now where to get it cheap online???

15. I don't know how much you're looking to pay, but I bought a new bottle from a seller on eBay. He/she has the entire collection with each bottle for $4.99, plus $2.25 for shipping, but after combining items it still came out to be pretty cheap.

I purchased Jade is the New Black and Suzi Says Feng Shui. Hopefully they get here soon!