OPI Fundraiser Nail Color

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I picked up a "rag mag" within the last week, probably either InTouch or US Magazine, and there was a little blurb on one of the pages about OPI doing a limited edition nailcolor in a reddish-rust color with proceeds to go to some charity...and now I cannot find the magazine anywhere! Did anyone else see this? Do you know the name of the color or the charity that is receiving proceeds? Thanks! :flowers:

2. Im just so happy your cat is home I can not stand it!!! HOOORRRRAAHH!!!!

3. Thanks Sunshine! Me too! He is doing well...recovering nicely from his surgery and lounging around the house. :lol:

4. Just like me...lol (the lounging around the house part!) I love Sundays

5. I remember seeing this in the latest issue of Elle, I would look it up for you but I left my copy at school! Sorry, but look in Elle.

xoxo L.

6. The color was a combination of their best selling reds with a gold sheen... but my color but it does go to charity!

7. Thanks LeaD!!! I found it! It was Elle, and it's on page 136. The color is "Red-y to Help" and one dollar goes to the Red Cross. Now I just have to figure out where I can buy it! My local ULTA does not have it, and I don't see it on the OPI website.

8. hehe! I'm glad you found it, glad you're purchasing it to help the Red Cross! A fantastic fundraising idea.

9. I hadn't about the fundraiser until now but I'll be on the lookout for it.

I do know that OPI has some great colors out this season. Strawberry Margarhita is the perfect pink! :P

10. I FOUND IT!!!! I went to ULTA today (even though they said on the phone they did not know what I was talking about) and there was a display in the nail section! Time for a pedicure!

11. I scanned the ELLE note in case anyone wanted to see the color:

OPI Fundraiser Nailcolor.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice