OPI & Coca-Cola Inspired Collaboration Collection

I have been a hardcore Diet Coke addict for 10+ years. I even get teased about it at work because you won't find me anywhere without a bottle of it! The employees at Sheetz (convenience store) comment on how much I buy there! So this is like a dream come true for me :biggrin:

I'm not huge on neutrals or pinks, but I really feel I need to get the entire collection - and I very rarely get an entire collection! I really like the Diet Coke one (of course!), and Grape and Orange.

Thanks, VuittonsLover, for posting this info!!!!!!

Has anyone spotted this collection in stores, yet? Loving the bloggers' swatches, but can't track it down. The lady in Ulta looked at me like I was crazy when I asked about it today...��

Has anyone spotted this collection in stores, yet? Loving the bloggers' swatches, but can't track it down. The lady in Ulta looked at me like I was crazy when I asked about it today...��

I can't say for Ulta, but the beauty supply stores in my area have had it since mid-May. I find that they receive collections a few weeks before Ulta.

I have been a hardcore Diet Coke addict for 10+ years. I even get teased about it at work because you won't find me anywhere without a bottle of it! The employees at Sheetz (convenience store) comment on how much I buy there! So this is like a dream come true for me :biggrin:

I'm not huge on neutrals or pinks, but I really feel I need to get the entire collection - and I very rarely get an entire collection! I really like the Diet Coke one (of course!), and Grape and Orange.

Thanks, VuittonsLover, for posting this info!!!!!!

I always have a diet coke in my hand also. And get made fun of at work for it all the time. I walk in to the corner store and they just KNOW what I am getting. Haha. Its horrible. Heck, I wont admit how many diet coke cans have shown up in my blog simply by virtue that I am holding a can or bottle. Its a problem.

That is me with the Dr. Pepper now.

I was just in Vegas last weekend and I spent $145.00 at the Coca-Cola Store. They didn't have the OPI yet though.

that is $145.00 and I got a 30% discount. I have a problem. lol