OPI Burlesque Little Teasers Nail Lacquers Set

Yep - brought it yesterday! It was at the counter when i was ready to checkout so i quickly sneaked it into the basket!!!! Will be trying it out later!

I bought them, you can see the pictures below :smile:

opirisingstar1.jpg

opitakethestage.jpg

opitheshowmustgoon.jpg

sbigbreak2.jpg

My aunt bought this set yesterday, used each color to paint one nail and gave it to me and said thanks for letting her stay at my house while she is down here. So happy!

I bought it but I think only two colors are must have: the show must go on and take the stage. so I will return this and bought the big bottle of those two.

By the way, the purple show it glow it is so TDF :love:

I have officially decided not to judge a polish by the bottle. There are so many that I have seen on there that I never would have given a second look in the store. I looked at this in Ulta last week and totally thought I wouldn't like it. Well, now that I have seen it on, I have officially changed my mind. I absolutely love the 2nd and 3rd colors. Guess I'll have to add this set to my list. :yes:
You guys are such enablers. :P

I painted my nails with Tease-y Does It (the dark purple) last night and I am not sure if it is my bottle, or what, but it is peeling off my nails. It isn't chipping, it is straight up peeling off like the Tinkerbell polish I used as a young girl. It happened to 3 nails last night, so I repainted them and this morning, I woke up and another nail was nekkid! I used a base coat, 2 coats of this and then a top coat and I thought maybe I went too thick but I repainted the pinky this morning with just a base coat and one coat of the polish and it peeled too!

Beenie says thumbs down to this set and I have never had an OPI problem before :tdown: