OPI Burlesque Little Teasers Nail Lacquers Set

Oh no Beenie, Sorry this happened, I hope its not all the polishes, I was going to give mine a try tonight. Guess i will see what happens. Prehaps try a different colour, See if it does the same?!

Ugh, well Bunny, if you want the purple, PM me your address and you can HAVE the baby bottle before buying it. I work in an office so it isn't like I work with my hands and every nail now has peeling and I have to work my retail job tonight and look so trashy with my 1/2 peeled polish :sad:. The color is absolutely gorgeous though.

I may have to stop at CVS to get some remover AND maybe look for Milani Gems :graucho:

Ugh, well Bunny, if you want the purple, PM me your address and you can HAVE the baby bottle before buying it. I work in an office so it isn't like I work with my hands and every nail now has peeling and I have to work my retail job tonight and look so trashy with my 1/2 peeled polish :sad:. The color is absolutely gorgeous though.

I may have to stop at CVS to get some remover AND maybe look for Milani Gems :graucho:
Yeah, I've only tested SOME of the Burlesque colors, don't own any yet (I'm patient, I know that Ulta and I can agree that I purchase more clearance items from them than FP ones :smile: ). I'll PM you, sometimes I find certain Top coats/bottom coats don't agree with brands or types of polish.

Yeah, I've only tested SOME of the Burlesque colors, don't own any yet (I'm patient, I know that Ulta and I can agree that I purchase more clearance items from them than FP ones :smile: ). I'll PM you, sometimes I find certain Top coats/bottom coats don't agree with brands or types of polish.

Yeah, that is true...I DID use OPI though. Oh well, Santa Express on its way to Bunny.

I bought them, you can see the pictures below :smile:

opirisingstar1.jpg

opitakethestage.jpg

opitheshowmustgoon.jpg

sbigbreak2.jpg

Last two are really pretty..