OPI Bubble bath dupe???

Never tried it but it’s on my list! I almost went with that color yesterday at the nail salon for my gel manicure but instead I went with a neutral that I’ve been dying to find the perfect shade.

I buy a lot of my polishes from Beyondpolish.com - they have good prices, and also sell most of the salon brands including gel polishes & dip powders (OPI, Kiara Sky, Gelish, CND, etc.) to consumers.

iGel Ballerina Gown #009 is a close dupe. It's slightly less opaque than the bubble bath (applying 3 coats is recommended) but it goes on more evenly and smoothly than the bubble bath.

The color looks a lot more pink than it actually is. There are the review photos on the website as well.

I'm obsessed with this color and sadly i cannot find it at my nail places. Does anyone have something similar??
I saw in the comments that people were saying this is the same or similar to Bubble Bath. The brand name is Vishine and the color is 1361. If you don't think so I can tell you a combination of two gels that I use that might be similar. Btw, this was on Amazon.com
I'm obsessed with this color and sadly i cannot find it at my nail places. Does anyone have something similar??