OPI Axxium Manicure Northern VA???

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am looking for a salon that does a manicure with OPI Axxium in northern VA? I live in Arlington, but work in Mclean The salon doesn't have to be in either of those areas just somewhere in northern va? Also Shellac in northern va?? Which one is better?? TIA!!

2. ........bump....

3. I found ONE Axxium salon so far near the NR store shopping center North of Dulles, but they didn't have but maybe 6 different types of colors available.

Most salons don't know what I talk about when I mention Axxium or Shellac, or they use some off-brand that's not either of them.

4. Thanks!!^^^^ Modern nails in Tysons 1 does Shellac. I wanted to try Axxium because they have more color choices. I might just have to try Shellac since I can't find Axxium.

5. NP, let me know what other ones in the Tysons area you find that do, most give me that "Huh?" look even when I talk to someone who should know brand names and manages the store...

6. I'm interested in more locations too. I usually get the huh look too when I ask.

7. Modern nails in tysons 1 and pentagon city mall actually does both- axxium and shellac but the lady I go to said that shellac is much more popular. She said it seems to stay on a lot better

8. In case anyone was looking for Shellac as an alternative, their site reports this salon in the 50 mile radius from my place....

Salon / Spa Name PASSION NAIL SPA
    Salon Address 19847 Century Blvd.
    City Germantown
    State MD
    Zip Code 20874
    Phone (301) 916-4900

9. Passion nail spa in germantown md and Frederick md carries both lines and has all colors that are available. Very nice work