Ophidia Small GG Bucket Bag - Yes or No?

I love the look of this bag, and the Ophidia line in general. So classic. I debated between this and the LV Noe BB all winter, but ruled out LV due to all the vachetta (and the neo noe is too big for my liking). I think if you’re wanting to stick with Gucci this is a great bucket bag to get. I ended up wanting something easy to use and easy to clean during these corona times, so I bought the Prada nylon pouch, and added a top handle, and crossbody strap, and am loving it. Price was much cheaper at $495 too. I do love this Ophidia bucket bag though.

I was thinking about getting that bucket bag but ended up getting this bag instead because I like the security of having the zipper plus I already have the petit noe lol

(btw it's from the men's line but it's unisex to me)

there's reviews on it on youtube:

Attachments

• m_5cc0bc4a08d2c28898929464.jpg
    m_5cc0bc4a08d2c28898929464.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 21
I am looking for a small bucket bag where I can dump my stuff. Is this worth it? Should I go with it? If not, which alternatives would you gals recommend?
View attachment 5040545
If you want to get the bang for your buck, I’d look at the LV Neonoé. I was looking for a bucket bag late last year for my birthday, & was torn between the Gucci Ophidia and the Fendi Mon Tresor. When I saw the Neonoé, I was sold. Also, it comes in a variety of colors & prints.