Ophidia Key Pouch

Just wanted to pop in to say that I was able to order one of these from the website in September thanks to @kalilagirl and wow -- I am so in love with this little accessory! It has completely replaced all of my wallets (even my smallest card cases) and has been a game-changer in terms of me being able to use my 1955 Horsebit shoulder bag, and in the ease with which I am able to change out my handbags from day to day.

I've been very inactive on these boards since summertime -- I had a big out-of-state move and have been so busy with all that entails, including fixes/updates/renovations on my new home. But I think I had written that the one negative about the horsebit bag is that the capacity is much smaller than I had hoped. Since getting this little pouch, though, I can now easily fit my daily essentials in it, which I am so relieved about. My "new" house is 100 years old, with a detached garage, so I now find myself having to fish out my keys to get inside, and this little pouch has been a lifesaver. I use it for my keys, cash, and all cards, and it is just so compact yet roomy, and it has held up extremely well to daily wear. I cannot recommend it highly enough, and am so grateful to have discovered it on this thread! Thanks again to @kalilagirl for sending me the heads up that it was once again available! :smile:
My pleasure! So glad you were able to get one.

Reactions: noellesmommy