Ophidia GG Small Shoulder - what do you think?

I own this style in the larger size and I luv it!. It’s very practical and very spacious. The half-moon shape falls nicely on the body thus making it very comfortable to carry.
I’m thinking of getting this size for my closest 1st cousin more like a sister for Christmas

Thank you for the pics!! Looks gorgeous on you. I also like how it’s more slouched. On the sa it kinda looked like a disc to me LOL. Probably too stuffed.
So it is good for an everyday purse, nice !
I’m chunkier so I hope it looks ok.
Would you say the quality seems ok?

Thank you! Yes, I also don't like the look when it is stuffed, lol. I do store it this way though. It's a completely different look when worn in real life, thankfully :smile:

I think it will look great on you. It'll be good if you have a chance to visit a store to try it out. I took a chance with my flora since it was only available online at that time. But the flora was the basis for me to get the Ophidia.

I'm pretty happy with the quality. I am worried about the webbing just because I don't have any similar bags. I don't know how it will wear. Only time will tell I guess. I've only had it for just for a month or so, taking it out to the grocery, garden center, appointments, etc., just normal activities. It's nice and light that I don't mind taking it anywhere short or long periods.

Reactions: shup