opera/theatre?

1. do you enjoy going to the opera / theatre? what did you see last time?
    the last time for me at the theatre it was "The name of the rose" by Umberto Eco and I loved it, but the last time at a concert Mozart made me fall asleep soooo bad I was drooling on my chin:shame: shame on me , I know. still, I like Tchaikovsky and Haydn

2. Yes! My ex-boyfriend and I used to take advantage of his parents' opera season tickets. Growing up I remember when my folks had the cast of a visiting company's "La Boheme" for dinner at our house after the performance... I remember being star-dazzled. I'm sure the way girls are by Paris Hilton these days. I love the operas and symphonies... not so much plays or musicals.

The last opera I saw was "Aida" in 2005.

3. last time at the theater was to see rent....absolutely loved it :lol:

4. I loved Aida! I also like musicals and plays. Lion King, The Producers, Miss Saigon... I wish I had more friends that are fond of watching them :sad2:

5. sorry for misspelling "theater" :shame: , english is my second language since last year.
    Aida and Carmen were my first operas and the first time when I heard the Mercedes name . Years later , after the communism, I've found out about the car company:smile:

6. Not a big fan of plays or musicals. I love the opera though.

7. your english is wonderful don't apologize.......and u didn't mispell it.....americans spell is theater, the english spell it theatre (i'm pretty sure) :P

8. i love the theater...but we end up seeing musicals most of the time. the last one i saw was RENT on my 21st birthday (august 2004). i want to see wicked when it goes on tour.

9. i've been dying to see wicked but tickets are either always sold out or like $400 a person :sad2:

10. to be honest , I didn't know that, I thought I made a mistake, thank you so much for the information

11. I heard about Wicked and I want to see it , it comes in Detroit on May and it'll be my first musical<excited>

12. musicals are really fun. they have a whole different feel than operas. i love both, but i usually pay to see musicals and get the operas on cd. :smile:

13. I think I've probably forgotten how much I love musicals because I haven't seen one in a while... when I saw Les Miserables as a kid, I thought it was magical.

14. I've never been to the Opera...but I would soooo love to go. I used to want to be an opera singer. hehe

15. My parents were really big into the arts and always took us growing up. I am a huge fan. I saw Hairspray last on Broadway- loved it! Actually, I saw We Will Rock You (in GERMAN!!!) when I was visiting Vlad in Germany- it was great also, even though I didn't understand it all! I am a huge fan of the arts

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice