Opera Plastic Surgery

lovelypeach

Lovely peach (재미없어)
Nov 29, 2016
Hey guys, what do you think of this clinic?
I see lots of good reviews on english forums for eyes, nose and interaction with consultants/doctors is good
However, I heard lots of bad rumors from Koreans for FC. The b/A pics on their website look good though but we can't rely on the b/a pics only

Ugh, i don't know what to think about this clinic lol

It was back in January 2016, there was a lot of noise about this clinic
Now it's kind of settled. No one is talking about it and there are still people willing to get surgery there.
That's why I wanted to know if anyone has more information about this, as I'm not based in Korea I have unfortunately no idea what's going on right now :sad:
But yeah I think I would avoid too, a guy had some damage to his nerve doing FC...

Hi lovelypeach. If it's not too much, I hope you could keep us updated if that girl decides to share her experience.
I'm looking to do fc and nose and considering banobagi, but their nose looks all the same and unnatural :shocked: not to mention, aslo a bit pricey

Hi sujinsuuch, what surgery did your friend do? how was the experience?

She did liposuction for abdomen and thigh,rhinoplasty and lips filler,, she lost 6kg after the liposuction,, she's really satisfied with the result, she changed a lot, especially because of her nose~ i was little bit jealous of her because she was fatter than me and now we are same hahahaha
she did last July and she will come here again in this summer for arms liposuction :smile:

@D.O.abi I'll explain here the whole trend with Opera Plastic Surgery

I've seen so so so many reviews from BA at Opera. There was that big wave of people wondering about Opera.
People asking if this clinic was alright or not. I think it started with some girls that went there for consultation. Consultations went smoothly. As always. I think nobody (or few people) had a bad experience consulting with them. People were interested in various procedures, for eyes, for face, for breast, for nose... the most trending topics was face contouring & breast augmentation. So for FC & BA people got excited because prices were really really low during the event period (december 2016). I've never seen prices this low for FC, for BA I forgot.
Not only it attracted locals, but they were also advertising abroad, I think China or Thailand? or both? Idk but they definitely got foreigners coming.

I have this kind of feeling, how to explain, when a clinic that had a bad reputation before learnt from its mistakes. Why I'm saying this, Opera was blacklisted before, because of their aggressive marketing strategies, and because of people who complained about their results. Not sure if it's true or not but one girl didn't like her FC, and one guy had nerve damage (the only bad reviews I found). The rest of what people said was 'don't go there, this clinic is black...' something like that.

So that's why I was kind of reluctant about Opera. they do look suspicious to me at first impression (lol don't mind me most clinics look suspicious to me at first sight). Also I'm not a big fan of their FC results, I mean they look good but I'm unsure if results are always good (reviews from 2015), but I'm actually surprised by their BA (2015 & 2016) they look so damn good... I don't know if the reviews were sponsored or not, but at least pictures were accurate

I've just found out that more people than I thought went to Opera, and people on this forum are also interested. So yeah, that's why I'm calling it one of the trending clinics

Sorry for the long post, if anyone has any update about Opera, please let me know :smile:

Reactions: victoria mei
@D.O.abi I'll explain here the whole trend with Opera Plastic Surgery

I've seen so so so many reviews from BA at Opera. There was that big wave of people wondering about Opera.
People asking if this clinic was alright or not. I think it started with some girls that went there for consultation. Consultations went smoothly. As always. I think nobody (or few people) had a bad experience consulting with them. People were interested in various procedures, for eyes, for face, for breast, for nose... the most trending topics was face contouring & breast augmentation. So for FC & BA people got excited because prices were really really low during the event period (december 2016). I've never seen prices this low for FC, for BA I forgot.
Not only it attracted locals, but they were also advertising abroad, I think China or Thailand? or both? Idk but they definitely got foreigners coming.

I have this kind of feeling, how to explain, when a clinic that had a bad reputation before learnt from its mistakes. Why I'm saying this, Opera was blacklisted before, because of their aggressive marketing strategies, and because of people who complained about their results. Not sure if it's true or not but one girl didn't like her FC, and one guy had nerve damage (the only bad reviews I found). The rest of what people said was 'don't go there, this clinic is black...' something like that.

So that's why I was kind of reluctant about Opera. they do look suspicious to me at first impression (lol don't mind me most clinics look suspicious to me at first sight). Also I'm not a big fan of their FC results, I mean they look good but I'm unsure if results are always good (reviews from 2015), but I'm actually surprised by their BA (2015 & 2016) they look so damn good... I don't know if the reviews were sponsored or not, but at least pictures were accurate

I've just found out that more people than I thought went to Opera, and people on this forum are also interested. So yeah, that's why I'm calling it one of the trending clinics

Sorry for the long post, if anyone has any update about Opera, please let me know :smile:

ooh! thats very helpful info! so what are they good for? i heard good stuff and bad stuff about every other clinic ad couldnt decide or the longest time. but i have a friend's sister who used some agency when she got her eyes done telling me that choosing doctors are more important than choosing clinics. and i wonder if that is true. cos all the info she got was through her friends and that agency.

but i cant find doctor recommendations online! mostly about clinics! im thinking of getting lipo and considering nose tip fyi! :smile: