OP Bella Bella..Hawaii Outlets??

I called the outlet and the lady I spoke to said that they have Adios Star, "solid black", and "Tokidoki print" which I'm assuming she means the original print. I hope they get more in while I'm there.

Yeah, she does mean original print lmfao...idk why they don't know their toki by now hahahha, they should since so many of us hassle them all the time lolz. So..I guess that means they ran out of bianco & paradiso recently? Cuz I swear I saw that last time...lol.

well, maybe since she refers to the original print as the"Tokidoki print" we can assume that she has no idea what she is talking about and there are still some Paradiso and Bianco left :yes: LOL and then I'd be able to add another Paradiso something to my collection yay!

I went to the LS outlet in Waikele today. Still no pirata. SA in ala moana said when tutti comes in, the pirata will be on sale and sent to LS outlet. hopefully it's soon!

Today, I only saw (at the Waikele LS Outlet)...
Original Print Bella Bella & Luna
Paradiso Bella
Black Bella
Adios Star Bella, Bambino & Dolce
Bianco Bambino

thats it.

Hey everybody:cutesy:I'm new on the forum. I went to the outlet today too. The SA told me they will receive the pirata print sometime this month. She was REALLY nice, and I found out that she likes TokiDoki, but is really into designer bags, like me. She always gives excellent service and knows her tokidoki and other merchandise VERY well. You should speak to her next time. (She's the youngest one). The Waikele outlet is great :flowers:

Hey everybody:cutesy:I'm new on the forum. I went to the outlet today too. The SA told me they will receive the pirata print sometime this month. She was REALLY nice, and I found out that she likes TokiDoki, but is really into designer bags, like me. She always gives excellent service and knows her tokidoki and other merchandise VERY well. You should speak to her next time. (She's the youngest one). The Waikele outlet is great :flowers:

WELCOME! I'm new to, well kinda (it's been like 2 weeks). You'll love it here. So much info and everyone is so nice and helpful! I was at the LS outlet today! Hope the Pirata comes soon! :wlae:

i hope there's still a good selection of styles available when Pirata hits Waikele. I wish I woulda caught the Bianco when it was there. I wonder if there were any campeggios...

well, maybe since she refers to the original print as the"Tokidoki print" we can assume that she has no idea what she is talking about and there are still some Paradiso and Bianco left :yes: LOL and then I'd be able to add another Paradiso something to my collection yay!
The original print was called "tokidoki," so it really is the tokidoki print. :smile: