Op art pleated kristin satchel vs leathrr pleated kristin satchel.

jayohwhy

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
So hubby got me a bag for christmas and chose the op art kristin pleated satchel in dark brown. I told him to choose the bag since it was a gift from him. He like the siggie because to him it reminds him that its coach.

However, i keep on thinking about the leather one. Will the plain leather one look more professional? I am a teacher I like how i never see reveeals or any of the op arts around.

What do yoou all think

The OP art is really cute. Some people are hardcore leather fans and don't buy signature bags. They don't like being walking Coach billboards or feel that siggy is more commonly seen and therefore don't like buying siggy. I personally love siggy as long as it's not overwhelming and in your face. I think that black, khaki, brown, and other neutral colors are the best colors to buy siggy bags in. Plus the Kristin pleated satchel is a gorgeous bag. It's very classy and stands out on it's own regardless of what material it's made of.

Your hubby made an excellent choice. The brown siggy is definitely classy and a wonderful choice for a teacher. I would wear your bag proud and be proud of your hubby for choosing such a great bag.

Both are beautiful. I'm personally one of those leather fans. But it doesn't mean that the Op Art isn't pretty too. Especially in the dark brown, I think it looks classy too. He bought you a gift that he thought would be wonderful for you. I would stick with it, just because he picked it especially for you :smile:

They are both very nice. I'm a leather gal also, but I do have a few fabric signature bags where the C's made all the difference in the design.

Since he picked it out, I'd probably keep the Op Art signature gift bag, unused, for a while to see if it grows on me.

Both are beautiful. I'm personally one of those leather fans. But it doesn't mean that the Op Art isn't pretty too. Especially in the dark brown, I think it looks classy too. He bought you a gift that he thought would be wonderful for you. I would stick with it, just because he picked it especially for you :smile:
^^Agree. Plus, the dark brown siggy won't show any scratches. A present that the hubby took the time and interest to pick out is worth keeping and that's a very pretty choice.