OP Art Julianne

Forgot pic:
opartj.jpg

I would also like dimensions if someone knows them :smile:

I got this little brochure at Bloomies (posted pics earlier) and it has this bag in it. Julianne Style #12960 $428 10/1 available date (which usually means Jax has a couple of weeks earlier). 12" L x 13" H x 4" W

I know it's coming in an Inlaid (new C's) leather style and a mirror finish in gold or bronze, but don't know about any leather colors.

I was recently at the Legacy Boutique on Bleeker in NYC...they had NO OPT Art....but I do know it's in the CBSR book in stores (Coach By Special Request) which leads me to believe that it is available to order. I know for a fact the OPT ART was specifically designed for release in Coach's new Asian stores opening up now/soon. Either way, I did not see it at Bleeker (which would have any and all exclusive bags).

OH, and it does come in several materials and colors, including python, suede, leather, and fabric such as your picture. The python is gorgeous..I've seen pictures.

I'm thinking the scarf print fabric also. How does that wear? Does anyone own anything made out of it?

Is anyone planning to order this bag when it becomes available? I'm REALLY excited to see this bag.