Ootd + lv

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Stunning [emoji7]

2. Is yours made in Spain? I notice they're all from Spain. Wonder if any in france

3. Wow, gorgeous!!! This is blue canard, isn't it?

4. Thank you, yes it is, good spot. I chose red for the inside. It was supposed to be the other way round but I switched it at the last moment and I'm really glad I did.

thewave1969 likes this.
  5. IMG_1502993069.860161.jpg

tlo, SapphireGem, jancedtif and 11 others like this.
  6. Not really an outfit of the day, but I just purchased this to wear to an event with my DH. Ignore the bulge, I'm 36 weeks prego;)

Attached Files:

Sugartats, Iamminda, Melanie and 8 others like this.
  7. Simple maternity sundress and a SpeedyB 25
    IMG_7401.PNG

8. U still look gorgeous at 36 weeks ! Love you hair and outfit :smile:

NLVOEWITHLV likes this.
  9. Awww thank you so much! Would you believe the hairstyle was a quick fix in the dressing room just to go with the dress? I'm still searching for shoes to go with the dress, my feet are so swollen!

TheMrsKwok likes this.
  10. Here are a few old OOTD with my LV's (1,2,3, &6) a couple newer ones (4&5 September/ October pre pregnancy, 8 after ;) ), and one of my aunt and her LV when she bought her new car (7).

Attached Files:

Tonia55, Iamminda, Melanie and 6 others like this.
  11. ...just had to comment...this is a beautiful maternity dress and it looks amazing on you! What a wonderful find. Have a lovely time at your event. Good luck finding comfy shoes. Think I remember finding some 'Easy Spirit' dress shoes when I was preganant, they were quite forgiving and comfy for swollen feet (not sure if they still make them). Otherwise, Stuart Weitzmans have a good arch and are comfy. 6pm.com often has a good selection.

12. Thank you so much :smile: the selection of things that fit was so small I was so happy to find it. I'm planning on having it taken in after the baby because it's super comfy and even has pockets! I will look into some of those options. I wish I could wear flats, but unfortunately, the dress is too long. I may go to a seamstress and gave it shortened a bit so I can have that option.

13. Mine make in Spain too

14. Thanks. Looks like none in France. I'm still on the wait list for mine. Don't know if I'll get it, but I guess will wait and see. Hubby thinks to add more money and get something more useful. But It is sooooo cute...... ahhh first world problems

15. Love the bag You look gorgeous!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice