Ootd + lv

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to see everyone's OOTD + whatever LV you're rockin. The clubhouse and in action threads aren't really head to toe and I love how everyone rocks diff looks. =)

2. Oh yay! I started this exact same thread yesterday and they took it down and put it in the in action thread! I hope yours stays, I agree, I like the head to toe pics better.

Here's my pic from the thread I tried to start

Attached Files:

3. What is ootd?

4. Outfit of the day

5. Love the look! :smile:

6. Dear Mods:

Please don't remove this thread!! I would love to see people's head to toe outfits vs. bags sitting in a car or on a table. (Love those too! But they're totally different :graucho:)

7. Great outfit! Love the DE with the electric blue pants!

8. Nothing fancy but here's my contribution. Casual Friday at work and I went and got a bunch of my hair cut off today. (Around 6-7"!!) now off to dinner + drinks with my fiancé and my DE Neverfull MM ;)

Attached Files:

9. Here is mine from last month.

with azur NF MM

Attached Files:

10. You remind me of Melissa in the show Pretty Little Liars :smile:

11. Might as well post my favorite pic my CLE with my beloved Siracusa from February (and my LK Bennett sledge pumps because I love feeling like a princess)

Attached Files:

12. Confession: I had to google her to make sure it was a compliment LOL. Thank you!

13. I usually take waist up pics w/ my babies but this one is a full body w/ my Tivoli PM! PINK head to toe! :biggrin:

Attached Files:

• pink.jpg
      pink.jpg
      File size:
      26.3 KB
      Views:
  14. Beautiful pics ladies!

15. Goegeous pics ladies, so excited to see from head to toe version!! :tup::whistle::girlsigh:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice