Oops

cvw1004

O.G.
Apr 1, 2008
I only rang the H store to check that they had the Twilly and scarf ring I wanted and then before I knew what was happening, I had asked if they had any Picotins and Bolides in store! How did that happen? :nuts: And DH is away and so I have no one to stop me and I just know that all you ladies are only going to encourage me.

LOL!! A bit like me last week.....I went to return a pocket square and ended up with a 90 scarf and keychain....not to mention shoes from Selfridges.....

Well, just before going I thought I would shuffle some funds around :graucho: when I noticed that someone has been helping themselves to my account :wtf: to the tune of at least two Picotin MMs. So I've had to cancel my card :cursing: On the upside, I do have enough cash on me to get the Twilly and Scarf Ring - just worried that the SA might think I've carried out a bank heist!! So, am leaving now - phew :sweatdrop:

Well, all sorted with the bank, although apparently it will take about 2 weeks before I get the money back.:cursing: However, the upside is that I went to Royal Exchange and met with the SA I had spoken to earlier on the phone. His name is Malcolm and he is just lovely. I told him what had happened and he was so kind and even though I explained that I would be unable to get a bag there and then, he still insisted on showing me them which cheered me up no end! ;) They had a picotin PM in vibrato which was truly lovely and a white picotin MM, which would be fab for summer. OMGosh and the most amazing bolide in orange ostrich :love: and one also in squooshy etoupe (sorry, I don't know all the leathers yet). If I hadn't had all that trouble with the cloning, I would now be the proud owner of a garden party, I tried it on and for me it would be just perfect as an everyday bag for cart all my clobber around in. I tend to be quite hard on my bags and this looked like it was up to the challenge. Anyway, I consoled myself with a couple of little somethings and some Terre for DH. Ooh and a sample of the new Jardin ... Mousson which I must say I really like and smells fab on me. They did not have any of the new cotton charm scarves though and no new mousselines either and as I hate going up the West End, too noisy and dirty, I shall just have to do without for the timebeing :sad:

Well, I am supposed to be going to S of France in June and Rome also, so maybe I will find some then - I love picking up things overseas, then everytime I wear them, it reminds me of where I've been.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I will be away for a bit as we have a family funeral tomorrow and I need to gather my thoughts and write a eulogy. So if I don't reply to anything, I'm not ignoring you!! Back on Monday.