Oops! Teehee, another reveal

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I forgot in the excitement of my new medium flap that I had actually ordered another vintage Chanel bag on ebay. It was waiting for me back at school when I got in. :yahoo:

I love that its little, perfect for going out at night! ;) :graucho:

Photo 45.jpg Photo 46.jpg Photo 47.jpg
  2. No wayyyy, you lucky girl!! It's adorable, congratulations!!

3. i really like this cute flap. congrats :drool::tup:

4. congrats. it looks cute on you.

5. [​IMG]

I love that:heart: ... that is so super cute! Looks so lovely on you, congrats on such a fabulous find!

6. Very cute, congrats! :tup:

7. Love it!!

8. where did you find it? i have never seen a chain strap like that. super cute!

9. Thanks everyone!

baggrl I got in on ebay! And I actually think there is another auction of a very similar one right now...

10. what a cutie!!! congrats!

11. Do you have a better pic? I can't seem to see it very well. Congrats anyway!

12. woa nice vintage!! idk but is the chain colored? is that on both pictures you can see or is not? lovely find! congrats.

13. I like the bag. It's what we used to call "neato" back in the day. lol. Looks lovely on you too!

14. that is a really cute bag, congrats!

15. Super sweet bag! Congrats!!!