Oops Second reveal in less than a week

SarahLVoe

SarahLVoe
Oct 14, 2012
So as some of you may know I sold two of my bags to fund two other bags that I wanted. I went yesterday to pick up my second bag. She is my first DA piece and I am excited/terrified to use her. But I love her already. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408559718.292805.jpg
I couldn't decide if I wanted the 25 or the 30 but decided to go with the 30. The one the SA brought out had the leather tabs curling up and wrinkling. So I asked if she had another one. She smiled at me and asked if I was looking for MIF. I said no because I never thought I would find one. She handed me the second bag and there it was. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408559894.736796.jpg I had to try to hide my excitement and gave her a good look over. She is perfect! Thank you for sharing my excitement with me!!

So as some of you may know I sold two of my bags to fund two other bags that I wanted. I went yesterday to pick up my second bag. She is my first DA piece and I am excited/terrified to use her. But I love her already. View attachment 2724984
I couldn't decide if I wanted the 25 or the 30 but decided to go with the 30. The one the SA brought out had the leather tabs curling up and wrinkling. So I asked if she had another one. She smiled at me and asked if I was looking for MIF. I said no because I never thought I would find one. She handed me the second bag and there it was. View attachment 2724986 I had to try to hide my excitement and gave her a good look over. She is perfect! Thank you for sharing my excitement with me!!

That's a combo of emotions LOL. Don't be terrified! Enjoy her and congrats!

So as some of you may know I sold two of my bags to fund two other bags that I wanted. I went yesterday to pick up my second bag. She is my first DA piece and I am excited/terrified to use her. But I love her already. View attachment 2724984
I couldn't decide if I wanted the 25 or the 30 but decided to go with the 30. The one the SA brought out had the leather tabs curling up and wrinkling. So I asked if she had another one. She smiled at me and asked if I was looking for MIF. I said no because I never thought I would find one. She handed me the second bag and there it was. View attachment 2724986 I had to try to hide my excitement and gave her a good look over. She is perfect! Thank you for sharing my excitement with me!!
So pretty:smile: I think I missed your other bag?? What else did you choose. I love the light vachetta so pretty and fresh:smile: Enjoy, what a beauty and MADE IN FRANCE!! YEAH@!