Oops! I forgot to mention this one.

Oh that is gorgeous!!!! I can't believe that you forgot about it!! You are one lucky lady, you have bought so many beautiful bags lately. It must be a nightmare deciding which beauty to wear each morning. I love your splodge bays, I hope that you enjoy it to the maximum xx

Further thanks ladies for your lovely comments. I hadn't exactly forgotten about her> It's just that I'd used her for two weeks, put her away having swapped for a change and then sort of got taken up with revealing the very new bags :amuse:

No plans for any more additions until I've taken stock and moved one or two on.

Good thing that you finally introduced this beauty to us, deserves to. A real eye catcher, a groovy bag, congrats :cool:

I notice this is the third quadruple (one quintet though), impressing, you know what styles you like !

Last edited:
heeeheee Teddies, for anybody else this would be their star reveal :biggrin:! yours is a, oh just a little reveal after my other amazing purchases ;)

Its absolutely gorgeous!! I didnt really "get" this bag when it came out, I have to confess - but its like the denim bays too, you have to really see it in real life to fully understand and appreciate it, and I absolutely love it now.

Many congratulations :biggrin: you have had one very long hot summer lol