Oops! I did it again......

cverhoff

Aug 7, 2006
I bought ANOTHER summer bag!!!!!! I AM SO DONE, SO DONE, SO DONE!!!!! Do you think $350 shipped is a good price for this bag (nwt)? I did a search on bay of closed auctions and noticed no one bid on this for the minimum of $350 so I emailed the seller and asked if she would do a BIN for me of $350 and she agreed. I've been watching the Lily bags on bay for quite sometime (the canvas ones) and they seem to hover around $400 or higher. I'll probably have to sell off a few older bags to make up for this impulse buy....BUT....she's worth it! :shame:

MISS PATENT CANVAS LILY!!!!!:ghi5:

100_1565.jpg

NICE!!!!!!!! She's beautiful!! CONGRATS!! I think you got a great deal!!! There was a black lily on the bay the other day that I wanted to buy but when I went back to buy it it was gone! I wrote the seller to see if she still had it b/c I wanted to see if I could purchase it w/a BIN too!! I guess someone beat me to it but I'm still on the prowl!!!!!!!!!!! :graucho:

You've got a real beauty there! Like I always say, "oopsididitagain!"
And like you always say, "Life is short, buy the bag!"
Those sayings go great around tPF. (Not so much around our DH's, though! haha)

Such a coincidence, because I was browsing the bay for these today!! I thought to myself...I would love a red patent one! But alas, too much for me right now. That IS a good price, tho. Some are going for outrageous prices. I LOVE it and it's lighter than the regular Lily. Enjoy!!;)

OO thats cute combo!! I like the red on it(I want to call it vermillion--is it more orangey or red?)
"Did I mention I am SO DONE!!!!" thats what I said(& say) each and every time.. :shame: I hope you're better at sticking to your bans than me :P