Oops, I Did It Again!!

1. Well I did it!! I just now ordered the Popincourt Haut and Mono Speedy 30 thru Eluxury. What's good about the Popincourt Haut is that I place it in my Eluxury shopping cart before the price hike and I got it for $785 instead of the current price of $825. I don't when to stop!!

2. sorry, had a few beers tonight so excuse my spelling Yet again. I should have put I don't KNOW when to stop. LOL

3. What kind of beer? I love Heineken :lol: Anyway, congrats to you! I got my Damier Speedy too before the price hike. Post pics for us!

4. Oh the cheap stuff Bush Light bottles. My favorite beer is Corona. I love that stuff.

5. Lucky you, getting it for the before price!!

6. Well I was undecided about the Popincourt Haut, so I put it in my shopping cart just in case I wanted it later. So I'm glad that I did. Now I'll have two Mono Speedies. I have a 25 now, so the 30 will be nice on other occasions. I was looking at some of the 30's on eBay, but I figured that I'll just get a brand spankin' new one from Eluxury.

7. :yahoo: Congrats on you purchase and savings!!!!;)

8. Thanks everyone!! Can't wait to get them. I'm an LV Slave now!! Haha

9. missypoo - woo hoo!!! Corona!!! woo hoo!!! 0o0o0o congrats on the great steal!!! cant wait till you get them!!! woo hoo new LV bags!!!

10. i can't believe the PH is up to $825!! it has gone up over a HUNDRED dollars since I first bought mine last year.

11. Yippie, now we're Popincourt twinsies !

12. Congrats! Those are the two bags I currently have and love them both, but especially the PH. :heart:

13. congrats, post pics when you get them! :biggrin:

14. YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!:yes: LOVE both bags!!!

15. Thanks everyone!! I'll post pics when they arrive. Can't wait.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice