oops! I did it again....

1. Yup! A little beauty is coming home! A 31cm black box bolide with gold hw is due to land early in June....:heart: Couldn't help myself, it's so pretty!!!!!

Now I need some COLLA! :graucho: Gotta find that perfect color to compliment my growing H family.....oiy, this is dangerous!

2. Haha! Congratulations shopmom!!!! You are on a ROLL! :biggrin:

3. Yay, congrats!! Don't forget to show us your lil beauty when it comes

4. :yahoo: Oh my goodness!!!! So exciting!!!! Can't wait to see her when she gets here. :biggrin: Congrats!

5. CONGRATULATIONS! That had got to be a GORGEOUS bag! Cannot wait to see pics!!! So happy for you!~
    :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

6. You are too funny!! Congratulations!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: You are building a lovely collection.

7. Oh, you guys are so good for the soul....thank you for being as excited as I am! I saw that baby and in about 2 seconds she was mine. That box leather is divine.....

8. Sounds very pretty! Can't wait to see pics when she arrives:yes: .

9. Yes!!! Another one on it's way -- can't wait!

10. Shopmom...now we're twins!!!! How fun!! Enjoy in good health and oiy is right!:roflmfao:

11. OOHHHH, boy- watch out now!! She's hooked and on a roll!!!
    I can't wait to see your new beauty! I love almost everything in black box. So elegant!

12. Shopmom...I am laughing right about now! What are you buying next week?

13. Kellybag....I don't know but I have to go into San Fran one of these days very soon to return an impulse buy (from a store which shall remain nameless....only because it's too embarrassing to admit) and Hermes is around the corner so I'm kinda worried. Maybe if I leave the checkbook and credit cards home...?

14. aw, congrats, can't wait to see pics! ;)

15. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice