Oops I did it again! Instant reveal!

colony

Apr 23, 2011
Hey guys! Well after an enabling thread on the oversized Brynn and my long search for a new work bag (ideally one sub £500! Oh well!) I saw this beauty in House of Fraser, Bluewater and she looked good.

After a bit of cajoling from mother and OH (who normally don't encourage this illness!) I bit the bullet and got her. She's really stunning. Feeling a bit guilty though, but i'm promising to work some more shifts to reset the balance, it's worth it! Can't wait to use her when I'm back at work on Tuesday!

Attachments

Kingla

Dec 28, 2011
Edinburgh
WOW!!!
You're right, your Bryn is stunning... You wear her so well! Great size for a work bag.
And your sneakers are fab, so glad you kept them!

Mayfly285

Sep 19, 2012
Derbyshire
Ooh - you couldn't pass her up, colony, especially with the blessing of your mum and OH!! She looks stunning on you and she's a fab price, too! Lovely mod shots - and trainers - btw!! :biggrin:

colony

Apr 23, 2011
No one's more surprised than me! I didn't even look twice at the Brynn of any kind until I read the forum post and saw her in real life. I'm kind of in love now though!

CPrincessUK

Caribbean Princess
Jul 7, 2011
UK
www.caribbeanprincessmusings.com
colony said:
Hey guys! Well after an enabling thread on the oversized Brynn and my long search for a new work bag (ideally one sub £500! Oh well!) I saw this beauty in House of Fraser, Bluewater and she looked good.

After a bit of cajoling from mother and OH (who normally don't encourage this illness!) I bit the bullet and got her. She's really stunning. Feeling a bit guilty though, but i'm promising to work some more shifts to reset the balance, it's worth it! Can't wait to use her when I'm back at work on Tuesday!
Colony it looks fantastic and you are gorgeous.
It is well worth those extra shifts! ;)

Oh and I love your watch too. Do you mind sharing the designer :smile:

colony

Apr 23, 2011
CPrincessUK said:
Colony it looks fantastic and you are gorgeous.
It is well worth those extra shifts! ;)

Oh and I love your watch too. Do you mind sharing the designer :smile:
Thanks! Yes it's Marc Jacobs, I got it from House of Fraser a few months ago!

And thanks for all your lovely comments. I'll try and get some pics in my smarter work clothes at some point!! X

Attachments

leopard

Jan 7, 2013
UK
Thanks! Yes it's Marc Jacobs, I got it from House of Fraser a few months ago!

And thanks for all your lovely comments. I'll try and get some pics in my smarter work clothes at some point!! X
Ha Ha I thought it was! Have the same one in silver from Nordstoms usa! Its really nice in gold

colony

Apr 23, 2011
leopard said:
Ha Ha I thought it was! Have the same one in silver from Nordstoms usa! Its really nice in gold
It is actually rose gold, but over time it's got less rose and more gold!! Still lovely though! X