oops I did it again...(and pics of Woodbury score)

Loganz

older, not wiser
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
LOL - I have a red gaucho tote on the way to me...hopefully will be here by Friday.

:yahoo::yahoo:

I have always been hesitant of this style, thought it was too big when I saw it on Jennifer Lopez; but, I thought I would give it a try and if I don't like it I can always send it back.

Also...I finally took pics from my Woodbury Commons outing - so....As soon as I upload them to my photobucket account I will post them here!!

so while in NY at Woodbury I bought 3 Dior items:

A leather wallet for $240 (from the flight collection I believe), the new Diorspeed 2 sunnies (not marked down, but I fell in love with them), and a wool and cashmere pea coat that was marked down from $2600 for $315!!! :yahoo:

IMG_0935.jpg
IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

Thanks guys!!!

I was having doubts on the coat last night when I tried it on and photographed it - but, hearing your kind remarks renews my faith that it was a great buy!! :flowers:

loganz, that coat is a keeper! it looks great on you, you should post it up in the dior action thread. :yes:

love the wallet and the sunnies too, especially the wallet. any chance you might want a matching dior flight bag to keep the wallet company? :graucho: NM has a dior flight bag on sale at the moment. ;)

off topic but... :drool::drool: at your bling!