oops I did it again...(and pics of Woodbury score)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LOL - I have a red gaucho tote on the way to me...hopefully will be here by Friday.

:yahoo::yahoo:

I have always been hesitant of this style, thought it was too big when I saw it on Jennifer Lopez; but, I thought I would give it a try and if I don't like it I can always send it back.

Also...I finally took pics from my Woodbury Commons outing - so....As soon as I upload them to my photobucket account I will post them here!!

2. so while in NY at Woodbury I bought 3 Dior items:

A leather wallet for $240 (from the flight collection I believe), the new Diorspeed 2 sunnies (not marked down, but I fell in love with them), and a wool and cashmere pea coat that was marked down from $2600 for $315!!! :yahoo:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. some more: Sorry for the "in-the-mirror" pictures, my DH takes no part in my photographing shopping exploits! :P

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. wow, such a nice pea coat! congrats on the bargains!

5. What great deals! I really like your wallet and sunnies, but I have to admit I'm head over heals for that coat. Its look fabulous on you. Congrats!

6. Thanks guys!!!

I was having doubts on the coat last night when I tried it on and photographed it - but, hearing your kind remarks renews my faith that it was a great buy!! :flowers:

7. The coat looks amazing and you look STUNNING!!!
    Great purchases and great bargains too!!!!

8. Awesome coat!!! so stylish..
    May I ask how much for sunglasses? Very gorgous!

9. The coat is TDF, it is gorgeous :drool:

10. Loganz u r a bad girl ! :okay:i think we will have to start a read gaucho tote club soon seems like it becomes the most popular buy ! :tup:

11. The sunglasses were $350. :Push: It is alot I know, but, I just loved them so much!!

12. O0o0o0o0o I love your peacoat its gorgeous!

13. Very nice. Love the coat, congrats!

14. loganz, that coat is a keeper! it looks great on you, you should post it up in the dior action thread. :yes:

love the wallet and the sunnies too, especially the wallet. any chance you might want a matching dior flight bag to keep the wallet company? :graucho: NM has a dior flight bag on sale at the moment. ;)

off topic but... :drool::drool: at your bling!

15. OMG - I love that coat - I've never been lucky enough to get a deal like that - congratulations!