Oops.. I did it again.. and again..

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi my TPF friends,

I have a plan to get DE because I don’t have any of it. I am a mono girl but I really want to have DE in my collection. I have made a thread asking for everyone’s opinion and I have made my mind to get speedy B 25 in DE. Long story short.. I went to store and came home with Neverfull Escale in blue. I don’t know what is on my mind, but I just love Escale collection and if I don’t get it now, I am not sure if I can get it later on. This is not the first time I am aiming on DE but came home with mono.
As a reminder to my self to get DE bag, I bought mini pochette in DE. Speedy B 25 still on my list. I hope I can get it soon. :P
D0D005D1-6CA3-4625-B78B-5480A65879B9.jpegView attachment 4792172

How fab! Congrats on your successful Escale collection:smile:

:lol: I can completely relate to your story of getting sidetracked by LV... that’s why our wish lists never get any shorter. In this case, the FOMO option you chose was better since that NF is gorgeous!!:drinks::heart:

Reactions: bigverne28
How fab! Congrats on your successful Escale collection:smile:

:lol: I can completely relate to your story of getting sidetracked by LV... that’s why our wish lists never get any shorter. In this case, the FOMO option you chose was better since that NF is gorgeous!!:drinks::heart:
Thank you dear. I think my list will never get any shorter. Only left with speedy B 25 and alma bb, but getting so many sidetracked.. Next time I should ask my husband to go to store to get it, so I will not choose other bag ever again. :P

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis