Oops...Forgot to Cancel Chocolate Pocket Pre-Order

1. To my surprise, a medium chocolate pocket paddy arrived at my door this morning. Oops, forgot to cancel a pre-order with Nordstrom. ET, These pics are for you!

Chocolate Pocket 003.jpg Chocolate Pocket 002.jpg
  2. THANKS SoCal! What are you going to do? I LOVE the chocolate color now, but I think I am done with Chloe for a while.

3. SoCal - I wish I were a mouse in your closet :love:

4. 2nd pic is yummy.

Keep or return?

5. OMG...I am taking it to Nordstrom SCP later this afternoon... Cannot have competition for affection...chocolate Ramona is my current go-to girl!

6. Oh... she's gorgeous!!! Ahhh!!! Too bad she's going bag! She's absolutely lovely!

7. Love the chocolate, yummy! Congrats.:P

8. Oh SoCal you have so much bag fun. I never get surprises on my stoop....

9. Did Chucky run them all off? :lol:

10. Actually CHUCKY was a surprise!! :smile: :evil: :amazed:

11. Chocolate pocket is now "housed" at Nordstrom SCP. Stopped in briefly yesterday...the "regulars" were there...saw quite a few bags in taupe, including a shopping bag...large Chamois Edith was also available...

12. SoCal, we have a medium chamois request (not for me!)...did they have any of those in stock?

13. Just saw large...didn't ask about other sizes... I did not want any Chloe temptation...now waiting for the pre-Fall b-bags...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice