Oops did it again

Wow soooo beautiful I'm eyeing he pink version of this cardi! Why TPFer only have cool moms lol. Can We exchange moms please [emoji85]. Love camellia brooches too! Congrats my friend!
Thank you! Of course we can not exchange moms :P :biggrin:
So you don't have the pink cardi yet?
Great new additions, congratulations on your brooches. The cardigan is pretty.
Thank you!

Reactions: More bags
And a close up of the lion buttons.
I hope @Vanana sees this :smile:

View attachment 3740779
Wow wow wow dear bibi you have the best brooches

I love the classics and these are just all gorgeous. Twins on the round profile brooch. Already wore it once it's super versatile. I wanted the perfume bottle brooch too but ultimately decided on the earrings instead they were just too cute :P

I would have chose the half gold camellia too its special!

Finally the chanel lion cardigan is just perfection argh so love it best mom ever!!! Great taste you are so lucky.the lion buttons look so majestic. My most favorite chanel symbol ever. I like that it's not one that most non chanel fans would recognize affiliated with the brand and yet it's so undeniably and beautifully chanel :tup:

Life's been upside down a bit and the hecticness may be the new norm for me for awhile. Despite that the lure of chanel was too intense. Wanted to take some photos of new goodies but it's been just exhausting. hope I can get my act together and share soon

Twinsies on these two brooches! :blush::love:
These are so shimmery and beautiful in person. Congrats on all your new purchases Bibi!! You have such great taste and so does your mom :yes::hbeat:
Thank you so much for your sweet words! :hugs:
Yay we're twinsies on these too :ghi5:
I know you have a big brooch collection, don't you ever think you'r done? I think I'm really done now (I know I've said it before) although I'm eyeing one more the last one if my SA can get it for me.
Wow wow wow dear bibi you have the best brooches

I love the classics and these are just all gorgeous. Twins on the round profile brooch. Already wore it once it's super versatile. I wanted the perfume bottle brooch too but ultimately decided on the earrings instead they were just too cute :P

I would have chose the half gold camellia too its special!

Finally the chanel lion cardigan is just perfection argh so love it best mom ever!!! Great taste you are so lucky.the lion buttons look so majestic. My most favorite chanel symbol ever. I like that it's not one that most non chanel fans would recognize affiliated with the brand and yet it's so undeniably and beautifully chanel :tup:

Life's been upside down a bit and the hecticness may be the new norm for me for awhile. Despite that the lure of chanel was too intense. Wanted to take some photos of new goodies but it's been just exhausting. hope I can get my act together and share soon
Hi dear Vanana! Glad you like everything and you took some time to post your comment, thank you very much! :hugs:

I actually didn't planned to get the profile brooch but when I saw it in person I couldn't resist. And initially I wanted the all gold covered camelia but half gold is less loud I think and more versatile.

Because of you the lion buttons got my attention, I had to 'push' my mother to try the cardigan on.

I also hope you will able to take pics of your new goodies soon, now I really want to see them! But take care, your health comes first! :heart: :hugs:

Love these new pieces! Any interest in sharing a mod shot of the perfume bottle brooch? I'm trying to decide if I need it.
Thank you! Of course you don't really need it but is a fun piece and different from the "usual" CC brooches.
I don't have a good mirror for selfies so I found this pic on this forum for you.
When I'll wear this brooch I will take a pic.

Hope this help.

Bottle.JPG

Thank you! Of course you don't really need it but is a fun piece and different from the "usual" CC brooches.
I don't have a good mirror for selfies so I found this pic on this forum for you.

Hope this help.

View attachment 3747651
Dang...I want it all! These are all just too crazy great for words! Can't wait to see more pics of how you style them dearest Bibi....love your comment to someone about pinning them to jeans!! & OMG that jacket:love:
Oh & hey @Jereni i can totally see you w/ the perfume bottle brooch! Not trying to persuade or enable you though :biggrin:;)

Dang...I want it all! These are all just too crazy great for words! Can't wait to see more pics of how you style them dearest Bibi....love your comment to someone about pinning them to jeans!! & OMG that jacket:love:
Oh & hey @Jereni i can totally see you w/ the perfume bottle brooch! Not trying to persuade or enable you though :biggrin:;)
Thanks!
Yes I also want the bag brooch, my SA is trying to find one for me and I think this is the last brooch for me...
It wasn't a Chanel brooch which I pinnend on my jeans pants but hey a Chanel brooch is optional!
Yes that jacket is beautiful and the navy version too.

Reactions: Kendie26
In the two bigger boxes:

View attachment 3740774

It was a though decision between the all gold/black camelia or this half gold one.
Ok my dearest, as I replied to you in July purchase thread, i just had to come back & look again. OMG I can't believe we are tweed/gold brooch twins:love:! Super big YAY:yahoo: I admire your style so very much! Such fine, exquisite taste you have. Have you worn that pretty Cardi yet (since your sweet Mum is a sharer!:flowers:)

Reactions: Bibi25260
Ok my dearest, as I replied to you in July purchase thread, i just had to come back & look again. OMG I can't believe we are tweed/gold brooch twins:love:! Super big YAY:yahoo: I admire your style so very much! Such fine, exquisite taste you have. Have you worn that pretty Cardi yet (since your sweet Mum is a sharer!:flowers:)
YAY :ghi5:
Aww you're so sweet thank you!
Haven't worn the cardi yet it's too hot to wear it in summer unless it's a cool day.

Reactions: Kendie26

Hope this help.

View attachment 3747651

Aah great pic thank you for finding it. Love all those brooches on a cream jacket, mmmm yes yes. [emoji7]

Reactions: Bibi25260