Ooops there goes some of my Shepton money!

dollydaydream

Jan 1, 2008
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Had to dash into town today to get some food from M&S. HoF is almost opposite so decided to nip in and see what they had. Lots of bright colours, saw the large Sam in Coral, but not sure about it. But succumbed to the charms of the Somerset Messenger in Putty! Didn't pay full price for it as I had some HoF coupons.

That means I won't have quite so much to spend when I drop into SM in May, but never mind.

Taz

...get a life..TPF !
Oct 4, 2007
U.K
I love this colour and am hoping that the somerset tote goes into the sales (in putty)

dollydaydream

Jan 1, 2008
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Well I have taken some pics of my Somerset Messenger in putty, but I don't know how to upload them!

Anyway, they've come out lighter than the true colour, so to see it properly look on the Mulberry website. It's lined in a nice stripey fabric.

I was a bit hesitant about it at first because it just fastens with a magnetic catch and I don't really like them, however, it has a lovely roomy zipped pocket on the front and another one inside and a slip pocket inside, too.

The SA went to look for another one that hadn't been on display, but the grain on the first one looks nicer as it's smoother, so that was the one I chose. If it ever stops raining I'll take it outside and spray it. A bit nervous about it getting dirty....

I really wanted a handsfree bag and will have a look in SM to see what else there is. I don't think this one will be too heavy and weigh me down, some of the others might. I hope they make it in darker shades for the winter - are you listening Mulberry?

The pc is going to hospital tomorrow, so will be offline for some time I expect :tdown: