Ooops my finger slipped

Thanks qwerty, I'm really not sure if I'll keep her or not but it seems like a practical bag to me. I like the size and the face it only has one should strap as I find bags with 2 tend to slip off my shoulder.

Looks like baby really does have to go.

Thanks qwerty, I'm really not sure if I'll keep her or not but it seems like a practical bag to me. I like the size and the face it only has one should strap as I find bags with 2 tend to slip off my shoulder.

Looks like baby really does have to go.

Yep, the shoulder is really practical, but smaller than the baby paddies. Do let us know what you think when she arrives :yes:

thanks ladies!!
i only found out i had a interview yesterday!
rushed there this morning! got a clamped with a £150 release fee!! then while i was trying to sort that out the lady came down and said i had the job!

so had some good luck and some bad!

the small capsule is a cute bag and looked fab for the interview!
its sooo much easier than the paddy!

you got a good deal for £299 i think they are like £600+?

If it is the one I think it is - I think they started out at £450 for the lovely dark blue version last year? I wanted one but thought it was a bit too small for me. Congratulations - it is really cute!

Last edited:
Oh, I did not realized you bought it already. This bag stays on my shoulder nicely. If you are using a big wallet, there might not be any space left for make up things. I put a small wallet and a small make up bag and a cell phone and keys and it is absolutely full.