ooops I did it again!!

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
Hello guys,

Well as some of you know, I was late to the spy and only appreciated its beauty after a lovely friend enthused about hers so often ;)

Well, I lucked out with an amazing choco which I posted a couple of weeks ago, and now I am well and truly hooked, and have just today received a honey :yahoo:

I was worried, that the colours would be quite similar, but they are so very different, I am delighted with both of them, and just feel so lucky to have them :yes:

Hope you like the new addition, I dont want this addiction to stop lol

DSC01724.jpg

DSC01723.jpg

DSC01726.jpg

DSC01729.jpg

DSC01730.jpg

Lol.....I knew you would not stop at one Chloe. I sooooooooo love the Honey its the most lovely colour. Your spy collection is looking beautiful......I think you need a Blueberry to go with it:devil:

Thanks Girls for the lovely comments.

SS, anytime you want to borrow this one, just say the word, and I will next day her down :yes: just send me your wisteria in return so that I can show her the London sites and that will be fine lol :biggrin:

Saitch I would love a blueberry too :heart: :drool: absolutely gorgeous colour

Oh MY, Chloe-Babe, it's over for you now! kiss your pre-Spy life goodbye! These evil things are like potato chips.:sweatdrop:

Your duo is exquisite, especially the leather on the Caramel is so smooshy chewy yummy:drool: . Congrats!! Gorgeous spys!:love:

Ooooooooooh, that close up photo on your new bag is just...WOW! Thanks for sharing. I'm a spy girl at heart but I'm lovin' that Paddington ya got there. You're gonna make me want one. Does the lock make the bag heavy? Oh, back to your spys, THEY'RE GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooooooooh, that close up photo on your new bag is just...WOW! Thanks for sharing. I'm a spy girl at heart but I'm lovin' that Paddington ya got there. You're gonna make me want one. Does the lock make the bag heavy? Oh, back to your spys, THEY'RE GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gosh, compared to the spy, yes the paddy is very heavy :yes: , but you get used to it remarkably quickly.

Its just the initial shock when you first pick up your first paddy, its like woah! this bag is substantial!!! :P

gosh, compared to the spy, yes the paddy is very heavy :yes: , but you get used to it remarkably quickly.

Its just the initial shock when you first pick up your first paddy, its like woah! this bag is substantial!!! :P

Thanx. One thing I love about the spy is how incredibly light it is. I still Love your paddy though:yes: . It's a beautiful color too.