Ooops. I changed my mind! :0)

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I said i was getting the Paddy, well at the last minute, i cancelled my order and called Dior in Copley Place in Boston yesterday (around 3:00-ish) and asked if they had the med. Brown Gaucho. She said no, but she'd try to get me one as soon as possible. (I'm in Pennsylvania.)
    I prepaid.... i woke up this morning, and there was a box on the porch with MY NEW DIOR GAUCHO!
    Talk about FAST service!
    I'd deal with Dior in Copley Place again in a second!
    The brown is soooo much nicer in person! I loooove it so much and my husband was even pretty excited about it!
    :love:

2. i am so happy for you. congrats. i have the white medium. now, how long are the straps on yours? regarless, its a keeper. i want to see pics? you r luccky you can start using yours now, i have to wait for warmer weather, i am in NJ

3. Wow, that IS good service! Enjoy!

4. Good for you, and when the hubby gets excited over a handbag then that is even better. :biggrin:

5. Glad you got something you like- I have the red Gaucho and have been using it alot. It's a perfect match for jeans.

6. Congrats!

7. Good choice! The gaucho is lovely!

8. Nice! Hope you enjoy it and post pics :biggrin:

9. Yes, please post pics ASAP! I want to see what the brown looks like IRL. Congrats!!!

10. Wow, awesome service! :nuts: Post pictures, I'd love to see the brown color.

11. congrats!!!

i'm totally happy to hear that you love :love: your new dior bag! and its so nice to hear that your husband is excitied too!!! :amuse:

You should post up some pictures so we all can have a drool!! ;)

12. It must be nice to wake up to a new bag!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice