Oooooo, look what I just bought

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Here's my wedding anniversary gift. I'll post proper pictures when I get the actual bag (I'm a little excited!). Woooooooooooooooooo!

Chloe.jpg
  2. beautiful!!!!congratulations. nice color too.

happy anniversary!!!!!

3. Wow! What a gift. Congrats!

4. Beautiful!!! Did you get it in that colour? Happy Anniversary! May I ask, how many this is? - anniversary that is, not bags, lol!

5. Aww.. it's gorgeous ! Congrats, on the bag and the wedding aniversary ~ ;)

6. So soft looking! happy anniversary.

7. The big one-oh (yes, 10)! OMG, that seems like forever! Anniversary is on Friday and going out for dinner. My mother is coming up from Australia in May to look after our 2 kids so my husband & I can go to Italy.

8. Awwwww......thanks for wish us a Happy Anniversary. I'll crap if my husband forgets Friday.

9. :lol: :lol: :lol: He had better not! That bag will remind him, don't worry ;) Great bag, congrats on 10 years! :nuts: :love:

10. It is such a beautiful bag! Enjoy it and have a wonderful 'nother 50 years with the hubby :smile:

11. It's a beauty!!!! Happy anniversary!!!

12. Oh Cal, how wonderful!!! BIG CONGRATS!!! How romantic to be going to Italy to celebrate! Drink lots of vino - one for you, one for your lovely mum who flies half way round the world to babysit the grandkids, and one for me, lol!:lol:

Now, which bag/s will u be taking with you in May?

13. Beautiful! I wish my husband would EVER consider buying me a bag. He thinks they are the dumbest things. "They hold your s---. THey are bags of s---! " he says!

14. Fabulous bag - Congrats on the 10 year mark. :biggrin:

15. Lovely bag! Let us know how you like it once it arrives. And Happy Anniversary!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice